Monday, October 6, 2008

Moles

Moles, I have moles. Not the kind on your body but the kind that leave nice little piles of dirt all throughout your yard. This got me thinking about my Grandma and Grandpa. Not that they look like moles. =) I was just missing them and knew that if they were still on this earth I could have called them and asked them what I should do about these pests. Even though they have been gone for a while now, I found tears in my eyes. My Grandpa was a great example of Christ and what it meant to love and my Grandma always had a hot cup of tea or coffee and a plateful of goodies ready to serve whenever anyone stopped by for a visit. Their door and hearts were always open. Very thankful for examples like that in my life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:( I miss them too. The advise and the cookies. Lana