Thursday, March 27, 2008

Please Pray

This is my twin brother Daryl and his family. Just two days ago, Trevor, my 3 year old nephew was diagnosed with a form of cancer that affects the muscles. It is called Rhabdomyosarcoma. The doctors feel that they were able to remove the tumor that was growing in his abdomen. There are more tests that Trevor will need to go through though to determine if it has spread and what stage it is in. One of the tests will be taking bone marrow. He will also have to go through chemotherapy for almost a year. Please join us in praying that it has not spread and that it was truly caught early. What a comfort it is to know that God is in control!

3 comments:

ukrainiac said...

Praying with you...

I linked this post to my post tonight...figured the more prayers the better!

Lynne said...

Hi Cheryl,

I'm a friend of Marianna's and I read about your nephew on her blog. Be assured of our prayers here in Huntsville, Alabama!

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much for your prayers!!!